The Castle of La Mandria Natural Park.
Filippo Juvarra worked at the castle in the 1720s. In 1860 Victor Emmanuel ordered the enlargement of the village (designers included Ernesto Melano), turning it into a castle with a surface of 35,000 m². The new structure had a rectangular shape measuring 280 x 100 m with three internal courtyards divided by rows of trees. The king wanted here a private residence (not belonging to the royal estates) to live with his morganatic wife, Rosa Vercellana. An apartment was built for her family by Domenico Ferri. In 1861 the structure was expanded with the "Castle of the Lakes", a neo-Gothic wing and a fountain of a sea horse fighting a triton by Vincenzo Vela.
All the edifices, similarly to the Palazzo Carignano in Turin, are in brickwork.
In the late 19th century La Mandria and its buildings were sold to the Medici del Vascello family. After World War II, a testing track owned by FIAT, a golf court and a residential center were added. It became a regional estate in 1976.